Sunday, November 4, 2012

TIngling with Anticipation

So many opportunities are laid before me, and I am very grateful.

I am free.

I am joyful.

I am blessed.

I am nesting in  my new home.

I am embracing new friends.

I am saying goodbye to destructive relationships.

I am looking forward, never turning back to see the places I have stumbled.

I am renewed.

I am letting go of blame.

I am accepting my own participation in my past.

I am painting my bedroom yellow and pink.

I am writing.

I am reading.

I am happily embracing chance.

I am pleased to know that you are reading my words and hope that they help you towards your own path.

I am thinking more and more about performance art.

I am glad to be nearly through the darkness.

I am loved.

I am not alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment