Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby Steps, Grand Schemes

My friend, Nancy, reminded me yesterday that each day is an opportunity. She read my tarot cards for me and said that the 24th was supposed to be a really big day for me.  That was the day I cowered on the sofa.  I told her I had made a huge decision and spent the day crippled with fear.  And Nancy said the wisest thing of all to me.

No matter.  Today is a new day and you know that it is all up to you.  It rests on your shoulders now.  You are free from your marriage and the chains that bound you.  You are free to do as you please, but it is your responsibility.  Meet the challenges of the Universe and it will give you all you desire and more.

And I knew she was right.

So I came home, I set 1 hour appointments on my google calendar to do specific tasks today, and I am happy to report that I have achieved all on schedule or ahead of schedule this morning.  I am now off to meet my 12:30 appointment with fitness and return for a 2:00 p.m. appointment with a fabulous cinematographer.

Thank you, Nancy, for the reminder that the Universe is at my disposal, but that I must take the action to achieve the gifts it wishes to bestow upon me.

The big picture is that in a few years' time, I shall be a newly transformed woman once again, this time because I have taken the reigns in hand and guided my destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment