Sunday, April 28, 2013

Downtown Phoenix from 1st and Washington north to Roosevelt

Ginger and I went for mochi at Canvas.  They have cool hammock chairs.  We met Tristan there.  She let me take her photograph.  Ginger did not.



Still figuring out the lighting, but I love the hammock.



Stars on the sidewalk outside the Hotel San Carlos.  Used to be a luxury spot for The Coop, Ingrid Bergman, Marilyn Monroe and Clark Gable.


Barber shop.  No barber.  No shoppers.



This makes me think of a diaphragm.


Here it looks more like a tornado.  Not sure which is more disturbing to me as public art.


Striated with flock of pigeons.



Face lift.




Paintings on the Turf Irish Pub exterior.



Beautiful signage.  


Have a beer, angel.


Support your local filmmaker; get drunk.


This is the way I feel inside most of the time.  Beautiful, grim, devilish and exotic. Exterior of Carley's on 2nd and Roosevelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment